Live in America, Springdale collaborates with a team of local creatives to communally grow our artistic, producorial, and arts administration skills. The CoOp also serves as a barometer for Live in America, Springdale’s planning and implementation processes:
- Meet monthly at La Nidada to expand and refine our personal artist visions; discuss operational skills from event planning to budget building to grant writing to donor management; and nourish the trajectory of our creative growth.
- Discuss programming and outreach strategies for the local community .
- Meet with out-of-town resident artists.
- As appropriate, serve as assistant producers and/or creatives for Free Range Programming.
- Participate in Favela’s podcast.